Return & Exchange
Return, Exchange & Refund Policies
Thank you for your purchase at Pet Pantry. Customer satisfaction is a priority for the Pet Pantry Team, which is why we have an easy and convenient return policy if you have any issues with your purchase.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to make things right for you if you made an online purchase at petpantry.ca
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders can be cancelled with no charge to you if the item has not shipped yet in most cases.
We need 48 hours notice for cancellation. If the item is made to order and has a lead time, there may be exceptions. Please contact us immediately if you would like an order cancelled at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order has already been shipped, and you would like to cancel the order, please do not reject the package when it arrives. Please accept the package from your courier and then follow our return policy which is highlighted below. In the event where the customer would want to cancel an order after it has shipped, the customer must cover the cost of return shipping.
Returns & Refund Eligibility
In order to receive a full refund on returns, items must be returned in the original packaging delivered to you to ensure no damage is made during transit. Returns are accepted during a period of up to 14 days from when you received your order. We do not cover return shipping fees.
Item condition must be in new and resellable condition. Items that are returned with missing parts, used, dirty, or even damaged may be refused for return or may be subject to a reduced refund depending on what condition it is returned.
In the case where Pet Pantry offered free shipping on an item, a restocking fee may be deducted from your total refund.
Restocking fees are subject to specific items. If you have a question as to whether or not the item you ordered has a restocking fee, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Return & Refund Policy Exceptions
Unfortunately, there are some products that we can not take back due to its nature and health reasons. Please see below exceptions by brands or category for each item:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Shipping Costs
- Grooming tools
- Filters or pumps
- Sanitary Products, such as, disinfectants, odour controls, aerosols
- Electronic merchandise, such as, collars, fencing and training items
- Temporary Use Items, such as, Post Surgery Cones
- Non-prescription pet medication or vitamins
- Raw products: Due to the nature of these products and as we can't ensure how has been handled once left our stores we do NOT ACCEPT return on any kind of raw food.
- Kibbles: We understand how hard it can be to find the right food for your furry friend, that's why we do accept returns for open food bags (kibble) when the product is returned 90% full with original packaging.
- Other products: Other products like can food, toys, or accessories of any kind have to be unopened or/and in its original packaging to be eligible for a store credit or exchange.
In order to initiate a return, please complete the following:
Returns are accepted during a period of up to 14 days from when you received your order.
- Email us (preferably from the email you used to order) your name under the order, order number, and why you would like to return the item to firstname.lastname@example.org In this email, please be detailed as possible and provide any photographs if necessary, in order to streamline the process.
- As soon as we complete your return request, you will be sent an email confirmation for your return and steps to follow.
- Once your return is received and reviewed, we will notify you via email that we have received your item and the status of your refund.
*There may be a Delivery/Shipping Fee of $15 and/or Restocking Fee of $15 and/or Payment Processing Fees based on the payment method.
**Please make sure the product meets our return/exchange requirements to avoid additional fees.
Return shipping is covered by the customer.